Submission to the journal is made electronically through the https://www.ejmanager.com/my/jtfp system. Journal does not welcome any manuscript sent via e-mail or conventional mailing.
The first condition for the submission of the manuscript is that it should not be under evaluation in another journal currently and it should not have been published elsewhere. Ethics committee approval (date, number and approving committee) is required for all original research. Ethics committee approval must be entered into the system together with the application letter. Informed consent of the patients for case reports should be reported in the manuscript and should be uploaded to the system. The manuscript will not be evaluated if these conditions are not met
After the manuscript is accepted for publication, the final version is sent to the corresponding author for approval. In case of acceptance, the transfer of copyright agreement form is signed and scanned by the authors and sent electronically.
The authors can get their ORCID numbers through the following link:>>> https://orcid.org/register Manuscripts, that do not include ORCID numbers of the authors, will not be evaluated.
Ethics Committee form:
A copy of the ethics committee form must be uploaded to the system for original research.
Informed consent form:
A copy of the patient informed consent form should be uploaded to the system for clinical case presentations.
Copyright Transfer and Conflict of Interest Form
Authors also sign the copyright transfer form during the application and upload it to the system. This form is processed following the acceptance of the letter.
It is recommended that the prepared manuscripts are reviewed according to the following checklist before submitting to the journal:
- Length of the manuscript (original studies maximum 3000, short research reports and case reports maximum 1000 words, reviews maximum 4000 words)
- Text style (Double-spaced word document with 2.5 cm margins on all sides, written using 12 point Times New Roman character)
- Title page (Maximum 10 words without abbreviations)
- Abstracts (Turkish and English; structured in research papers; minimum 150, maximum 350 words; maximum 100 words in short reports)
- Keywords (At least 3 each) (Compliance with MeSH system)
- Main manuscript (Subtitles)
- References (Vancouver Reference Style)
- Figures, tables and images (Maximum 18 including maximum 6 of each type; in short research reports maximum 6 including 2 of each; numbering; originality/permission letter when necessary)
- Copyright Transfer and Conflict of Interest Form (signed by all authors)
- Ethics committee approval and form should be attached for clinical research articles.
- Informed consent form should be attached for case discussions.
- ORCID codes of all authors must be specified.
Submission and tracking of a manuscript can only be made through the journal’s online system at http://my.ejmanager.com/jtfp Journal does not welcome any manuscript sent via e-mail or conventional mailing. You can add your article by clicking the link above.